As questions are asked I will add them here ... the more frequent the question the nearer the top of the list it gets. You can ask new questions on the contact link below


Q. Is the training accredited


No. Training that is accredited and recognised nationally can only be delivered by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO).  This training is 'endorsed' by Environmental Health Australia (EHA),  the premier environmental health professional organisation in Australia which advocates environmental health issues.  Highfield elearning is an international credentialed organisation which specialises in the design and delivery of quality, affordable award winning online courses.


Q. Explain essential, level 1, 2, 3 and 4 to me please

These are distinct 'levels' of achievement reflected in the content and assessment.  The higher the level the more content and more complex some of the content will be.  In bries, 'essential' and 'introduction' levels are fore everyone looking for work or just started in a new job.  'top-up' offers a pathway to level 1 (you cover the same material, but get two certificates on the journey.  Level 1 is for full time workers and should be re-done every year or two.  Refresher courses will be available to check knowledge and see if you need to re do a course.  Level 2, 3 and 4 reflect a business recognition of the need for training.  For example those handling high risk foods should complete level 2 every 1-2 years, supervisors should complete level 3 every 2-3 years and person in charge of a business should look to do the level 4 course every 3-5 years.


Q. How often should I conduct the training?

Everyone is different.  The law requires you to have skills and knowledge to handle food safely.  If you or your manager are in any doubt then you need training.  Contact us on the enquiry form to discuss what level of training you should do.


Q. Do I get a certificate at the end of the course?